“What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.”

- Crowfoot

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Photos and Blog Updates!

Hello everyone.

In my downtime (it seems as though that all I have had since I got here) I finally figured out how to link photos here.

So if you would like to peruse my photos, click on the link to the right of the text here. You know, the one that says 'My Photos.' It will take you to another blog where I am posting my photos. Keeps it less cluttered here. Access various photo albums via the tabs on the left hand side of said new blog. The oldest photos are at the bottom and the newest are at the tops. I will make a short post here whenever I add new photos.

Also, just under the link to the photos, you will see an option to sign up for email updates. That will make it a heck of a lot easier to read my blog posts than having to constantly keep checking the page. When I make a new post, you will be informed in an email, voila!

Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment